Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wating...

Well, here I sit at 3:37 AM waiting for one of three processes to complete that required human intervention due to an error the process could not recover from automatically. I love my job, I love my job......maybe if I say that enough I'll start to believe it. I do like it alot but it's far from love and I am sure I don't show proper gratitude to God for the job he has given me.....

I thought I had some some good stuff to say but it is really hard to concentrate this early in the morning. I Think I'll just stare at the light shining at me from the monitor for now. It's much easier and requires no effort. Hope you all are sleeping well!!!

1 comment:

Michael Cooper said...

wow i like the verse of the day! I guess i should quit lying. nice post very encouraging!!